December 10, 2012

A Christmas Carol



Every year for our birthday's, Lyle's parents take us out to dinner and buy us tickets to see a play.  Some years we've seen plays at Hale Center Theater, and others it's been at the silly one by Midvale (can't remember the name).  The last few years, it's been at the University of Utah, Pioneer Theater Company. 

This year, we got to see "A Christmas Carol:  The Musical".  It was so good!  It reminded me a lot of Les Miserables;  the music and scenery.  It was very well done and I was extremely impressed with the talent. 

We had just returned from San Diego, then went to this play the next night.  Made for a long weekend, but worth it!  One of these years, I will have year passes to this Theatre...I love everything I've ever seen there.

No comments:

Post a Comment